- horticulturalist: at the core of everything
- founder of People Plants Wellbeing providing nature therapy, integrative wellness & spiritual healing
- author: The Joy of Gardening and How to Grow a Garden
- broadcaster: TV and radio in the UK & USA
- speaker: events in the UK & overseas
- co-host of award winning The Plant Based Podcast
- horticulture and wellness columnist/copy writer/content creator
I promote the wellbeing benefits of gardening, plants and the natural world. I have training in horticulture, social and therapeutic horticulture, NLP, reiki, hypnotherapy and wellness coaching which is all provided in natural surroundings. I also provide talks at shows, events and international corporations about gardening, nature and how we are connected together, plus plants and gardening for physical and mental health wellbeing. I have designed gardens and worked as a gardener for private clients.
I have appeared on WCNC USA, BBC Countryfile Diaries, BBC News, Mustard TV, featured in The Times, Express and Telegraph newspapers and filmed with the Royal Horticultural Society plus many more and speak at shows including RHS Chelsea, Malvern, Wisley, Chatsworth, Hampton, Tatton, BBC Gardeners World Live, GROW Scotland, GLEE, BLOOM Dublin, The Big Retreat and The Handmade Festival.
I hosted one of the first UK community gardening radio shows for three years on Future Radio and also co presented the first live streamed horticultural game show!
I’m an Ambassador for Trees for the Future, Patron of Filby Gardening Club and work with horticultural charities to connect people with plants. My own gardening style is a no dig, veganic and I am plant based so my whole world is based around plants!